Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just keep peeing!!!

So today's big project for Aiden is to pee, pee, and pee...lol. He still isn't getting the fluid off so the doctors have him on two diuretics and are using a filter on the ECMO machine to pull fluid off but Aiden isnt wanting to give his fluid up. I'm excited for him to lose the fluid because I haven't seen his normal size yet...just pictures. So I want to see my 5 lb baby!!! Dressing change surgery Probley thurs or fri. Hopefully he is off ECMO but Aiden is being stubborn with his fluid so he Probley will still be on ECMO. So the prayers for this week consist of Aidrn getting off all his fluid, him coming off ECMO and his surgery to go very smoothly off ECMO!! I have a couple of side notes as well 1. For Aidens fans that are expecting a CDH'er, please take this advice. Never ever give up hope!!! Aiden coded the day he was born, his "good" lung collapsed, and we were told not once but twice by the doctors and I will never forget these words "If this doesn't work, I'm sorry there is nothing else we can do for your baby" (pertaining to all the blood loss)but Aiden has overcome all of that. Secondly, never underestimate the power of prayer!!! 2. Aiden has had several several several blood transfusions that have saved his life!! So I am asking people to donate blood and save a life!!! 3. My little miracle is in the paper (the times) so go check that out!! I love CDH awareness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment